Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scones on Sunday

On Sunday night, I decided to make samoa scones for an extra birthday treat. As I was baking in the kitchen, my mom grabbed my camera and started snapping photos. She exclaimed that I needed to have pictures to remember how I spent the night of my 19th birthday. It wasn't anything grand, but I love nights spent at home. I watched Sabrina while the scones baked. It doesn’t take much to make this girl happy.

DSCN0217

DSCN0220

DSCN0223

DSCN0225

DSCN0227

DSCN0228

DSCN0238

DSCN0240
 So, there you have it...pajamas, no make up, and cozy nights at home.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

those are the best kind of nights!! Samoa scones sound delicious too :)

Natalie said...

mmm! those sound yummy! =D

alliespence. said...

Haha that's so cute. I wish my mom would just grab my camera ... I guess in fairness she does sometimes but it usually requires a 15 minute tutorial ahha!

Jasmine said...

You must tell me how they turned out!! And, I am so jealous that you look that good without any make-up on.

Stacey said...

nothing better than a good ole scone :)

courtney said...

what a fun night of baking!! i love scones :)

siddathornton said...

looks like the perfect night - i hope you had a happy birthday!

- lauren

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
-Tiff

P.S. You don't need makeup :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...