Friday, June 15, 2012

Letter Day



Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds to write a few letters this afternoon.

Dear Ben Rector and Michael Buble,

Thank you for serenading me on my drive home yesterday. Both of you are so much fun to sing along to while driving with the windows down! I'm sure I got a few stares at the red light as I jammed out.

Dear spring like weather,

Please don't resort back to the sweltering heat of summer! I love sleeping with the windows open and being able to wear a light jacket in the early mornings. July and August will be hot enough, so why don't you stay a while?

Dear Starbucks,

I love sipping your blonde roast coffee while sitting and people watching. I really enjoy watching all sorts of people come and go. It's neat to hear all the different drinks being ordered.

Dear F.R.I.E.N.D.S,

You are one of the best shows of all time and make me laugh every single episode. Please keep playing reruns forever.

Dear country backroads,

Your winding roads surrounded by farm pastures and rolling hills make for a beautiful drive! You make me feel like singing Keith Urban's "Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me"...


Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Jamie LaFuze said...

Hi Samantha! I'm so glad you found my blog and I love yours! I love your passion for teaching and hope that God continues to bless you in your endeavor. I love every minute of it.
Oh, and Friends is the best show to put a smile on my face.

Joy said...

I love this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...