Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Samantha

Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
I am a sophomore in college pursuing a degree in elementary education.
I left my hometown of Tallahassee, Florida to attend Lee University in Cleveland,Tennessee. I have been redeemed by the unfathomable grace of Jesus Christ.

These are a few of my favorite things...
Handwritten letters
Driving with the windows down
Children's books
Warm summer days
God scripted love stories
4th grader smiles
Reading lots and lots of books
Coffee (with cream and sugar, please!)
Peanut butter M&M's
Rocking chairs on the front porch
Used book stores
Talks with my mama
Journals
Great Smoky Mountains
2nd grader hugs
The smell of gardenias
Local coffee shops
Popsicles
Joy-filled classrooms

3 comments:

Jasmine Victoria said...

This is perfect! And your list just makes me laugh because it is all so true. :)

Vanessa said...

I am so excited that you are finally writing your blog! It's funny though, I can completely hear your voice when I read it.

Joy said...

I love you, and I love your blog! :) And I love how our "favorite things" overlap (with the exception of coffee). How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...