Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lately…

I’ve been back at school for a week and I can truly say that this semester is in full swing. My planner is marked with a multitude of due dates, meetings, and work schedules. So far I’m enjoying my classes with my favorites being The Exceptional Child and Japanese Language and Culture (as I predicted!). With the busyness of the semester gaining momentum, I’ve hardly geared any of my attention toward blogging. I’ll be back more regularly after I establish more of a routine.

In the meantime, my days can pretty much be summed up with two pictures…

lately1You know you work at a preschool when goodies like these are often in your tote. :)

lately2Homework and then some more homework.

Hoping your day is filled with sunshine and joy! After a week of constant rain, we’re supposed to get a little snow in East Tennessee today. YAY!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hope the semester is going smoothly for you so far (sounds like it). Mine is super busy too =)

Aimee said...

Ahhh "the exceptional child"... That completely brings me back to my (not so long ago) college days. Enjoy it.. And soak up all the info you can!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the busyness! I feel ya with the rain; it's been raining for me all week too. But we're hoping for snow tomorrow too!

The Japanese homework looks like fun; I always think it's cool learning another language and applying it.

Hope you have a great weekend!

xo, gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...