Friday, January 4, 2013

Three Things

{one}

I had a Skype date with Sarah from Sweetness of Laughter yesterday. We’ve corresponded for a while now and that connection absolutely flowed into our conversation. We laughed. We talked. We shared stories and passions. We prayed together. Oh it was such an encouragement and I came away with the widest smile.

Sarah is such a gem. She’s as genuine and as sweet as they come and her heart for Christ shines. If you haven’t had a chance to meet Sarah yet, go say hello here!

sarah

{two}

I’ve been watching the live stream of Passion online and oh. my. goodness. I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be there because I’ve been rocked and challenged immensely from afar. Each session is rebroadcast for 24 hours afterward and I urge you to go watch while they’re still available. Seriously go check it out!

passion

{three}

The new issue of the Set Apart Girl online magazine is out. I always anxiously await new issues and this one surpassed any and all expectations! I promise you it is worth taking the time to read.

setapartgirl

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely loved talking with you yesterday, it was such a blessing to finally 'meet' each other! Have a superb Friday!

Victoria said...

It's good to find out what else we have in common! With sooo many different theologies out there, you never know what other "Christian" bloggers are into.

Passion junkie and occasional Set Apart Girl reader here! Have you ever been to a passion conference? I haven't ever but I always watch what sessions I can. Someday, I hope to make it there.

Erin James said...

What a fun skype date - love both you girls :)
And I ADORE the Set Apart magazine. So encouraging.

Hugs friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...