Monday, January 14, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

{one}

I’m taking Japanese Language and Culture this semester and after only the first class I’m equally overwhelmed and intrigued. Maybe by the end of the semester I’ll be able to share a little of what I’ve learned via a vlog…

{two}

I’ve been searching for activities to do with my 2 1/2 – 3 year olds at the preschool. I’m searching for very hands-on activities to fill our time together that they will truly enjoy. If you have any ideas please send them my way!

{three}

I’m thankful for coffee. It truly puts an extra pep in my step as I walk to my 7:45am and 8am classes.

{four}

My weekend was so refreshing after the first week of classes…

Friday: Watching Gilmore girls with the roomies.

Saturday: Lunch date with a close friend at the quaintest sandwich shop. Then studying and hanging out with another close friend. Spent the evening watching Leap Year and working on homework.

Sunday: Church…challenging and life-giving morning. Skype date with Jasmine who is currently in London. Watched Downton Abbey.

{five}

This is helping me start this rainy Monday morning off with a joyful heart…

Happiest of Monday mornings to you, sweet ladies!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Monday! I'm half an hour away from it being a happy Tuesday :) That's what I get for leaving an assignment to finish at the last minute... :) Praise God for divine strength to get through!
I should get my siblings to help you with your Japanese - they've been doing it at school for years!
I have a board of 'Play+Learn' ideas on Pinterest, which is a whole conglomoration of stuff, so I don't know if anything is there, but will see and send your way if I do find something!
xo Rachael

Sarah said...

I love reading these posts about the little things that are bringing you joy. Glad to hear that you had a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...