Monday, April 22, 2013

As the sun goes down…

Oh, this weekend. I’m so thankful for this past weekend. It held moments of sweetness as I spent time with even sweeter friends. There were frozen yogurt and ice cream dates. A dinner date with a soul sister. Target adventures. Bathing suit shopping. Sleeping in. Studying at the park.

But one of my favorite things to do as the sun starts to go down is to roll the windows down in the car and sing loudly to the radio with one of my roomies. So much fun to have a jam session while our hair whips back and forth!

sunset2

These moments are the best as I start to prepare for finals that start this week. My other favorite thing to do as the sun starts to go down is run around campus and the nearby neighborhoods.

sunset

I’m ready for a new week, friends! Hope you have lots of sunshine this week. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...