Monday, August 26, 2013

back to school {hello junior year!}

august2

Well, classes are back in full swing which is slightly exciting and overwhelming. I’m starting to fill my planner up with due dates and I can tell it’s going to be a busy few months. I also started back working at the early learning center on Thursday. I’m with the younger toddlers (1 1/2 – 2 yr. olds) this semester. It was the sweetest getting to see my older kids from last semester outside on the playground. They came running up to me to give big hugs. Two of my girls even ran back to get “one more hug and kiss on the cheek.” Talk about melting my heart.

Friday night was sweet. I went with my roomie and a couple of our friends to get frozen yogurt at our favorite spot for dinner and we just sat around chatting. Afterward, we decided to head over to Panera to get bagels for our “dessert”…we’re super healthy like that. Oh my. The cinnamon crunch bagel with cheesecake cream cheese is to die for (so good!). We came back to watch You’ve Got Mail (always a favorite).

I’m just feeling extra thankful for this new season. I can’t wait to share this semester’s adventures with y’all!

august

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that classes are going well for you! Fro yo and conversations with friend are always the best. Plus adding in some Panera never hurts :)

I love your mindset about the semester--even though it will be busy, there will still be fun adventures with friends and exciting things in class too!

Wishing you luck with it all!

xo, gina

Megan Klackner said...

um panera's cinnamon crunch bagel = delish!

also, fro yo is always a good call. let me guess: orange leaf?? it's the only one in cleveland i know of...haha! i'm sure there are others :)

you've got mail!! one of my faves! it's so precious.

Elizabeth said...

happy back to school! you look adorable!! :)

Elizabeth said...

also. you've got mail is one of my favorite movies of all time. HANDS DOWN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...