Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello, Goodbye {August!}

Woah! It’s August already. Summer has been so full of adventures, relaxation, and lessons learned. To start the last summer month, I’m linking up with Allison from Nestful of Love to say goodbye to a few things and hello to what August brings!

Hello junior year, Goodbye sophomore year.

photo (11)From the last day of sophomore year.

Hello busy school days, Goodbye carefree summer days.

Hello toddlers, Goodbye preschoolers {I work at an early learning center}.

photo (12)A little finger painting with my preschoolers last semester.

Hello apartment living, Goodbye mountain home.

Hello running on campus, Goodbye running back roads.

photo (13)One of the back roads where I live {love them!}.

Happy August, friends! Here’s to new adventures.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I am SO excited that you linked up Samantha!! I can't believe how quickly summer went by! AH!

Sarah said...

I like this! Maybe I'll link up too :)

Annie said...

Happy August, Samantha! I love that picture of the back road. So scenic!

Rachael said...

Love this so much I linked up too! I really should say goodbye to so much sitting and hello to getting outside and moving more... especially now that the weather is getting a little warmer! xx

Unknown said...

When does your school start? I'm going back late August and I'm going to be switching up my running routine as well. Back to running on campus!

xo, gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...