Friday, January 10, 2014

five on friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

{one}

My mom comes home today! She’s been gone two and half weeks while I’ve been home for Christmas break caring for my sick grandpa in Florida. I’m excited to have her back because she really is the best. She’s the most encouraging momma and truly has a servant’s heart. She reminds me I never have to settle while keeping my grounded when needed. We laugh a lot too.

afterlight (7)

{two}
I want to live in the mountains forever.

Front porches and rocking chairs. Winding back roads. Sunsets that look like watercolors. Cold energizing air during the winter. Always somewhere to explore. I love it all and so much more.

vscocam464One of my adventures a couple of weeks ago…iPhone photos don’t do it justice.

{three}

FaceTime dates with blog friends turned real-life friends are so sweet. Sarah and I have corresponded over the past year and a half and our conversations encourage the heck out of me. We talk about everything from coffee and tea to relationships to Jesus. Sarah is genuine, radiant, and sweet. She loves Jesus and others so well which encourages me to do the same. I’m thankful for her.

photo (2)

{four}

I couldn't agree more with this…


{five}

This song needs to be my anthem because my goodness I need Jesus. Above all and before all I need Him. May it encourage you as much as it has me.

"And let my life be for Your glory
Woven in Your threads of grace"


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so with you on number 4

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...