Saturday, January 18, 2014

life lately

Good morning, friends! I’m slowly easing into this Saturday. I’m on my second cup of coffee and I still have my pajamas on. The past week has held some of the sweetest everyday moments. Laughing so much at work. Handwritten letters in the mail. Genuine conversation over lunch. Making plans to spend spring break with my best friend. Encouraging phone calls from my dad. That just scratches the surface…

Sunsets, the best Ben Howard playlist, and north Georgia back roads.

photo 1 (3)

Exploring railroads tracks along the Toccoa River.

photo 2 (5)

Laughing until we cry with my mom.

photo 3 (2)

Catching the sunrise over the mountains.

photo 4 (1)

Sunshine and blue skies that almost makes you forget it’s winter.

photo 1 (4)

Friday afternoons.

photo 2 (6)

May your Saturday be filled with joy! Embrace those everyday moments.

1 comment:

Kalyn Randolph said...

I absolutely LOVE these photos. They so grateful capture the Lord's provision and grace. I hope you are having a beautiful weekend! And your Mom is just too precious! Y'all look a lot alike :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...