Monday, November 19, 2012

Words

email

I got this sweet sweet message in my inbox on Friday night from my mom. Last week was long and I was running low on energy. As I was walking back from an Improv show on campus with a few friends I read this…oh my goodness you should have seen my smile! My mom has always been my biggest cheerleader, but this encouragement came at the very best moment. I was thankful. I was spurred on. I was encouraged by her words.

I wanted to share this to remind you to never underestimate the power of your words! Be a source of encouragement today, friends.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

:) Love it when you post.
And I haven't forgotten you - I'm about to go to bed and will message you on FB in the morning... long overdue!
Your Momma is the sweetest. and I'm glad she's raised a daughter like you!

Melanie said...

that is the absolute cutest message. gah.

Jasmine Victoria said...

So sweet!

Katie Cook said...

how sweet sweet sweet is that! i love this girl! love Katie

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

Aw I love this! So encouraging and personal. Thanks for sharing, love!

Robin said...

I love this. You are so right, just a sweet little gesture can make a huge difference for someone. On Tuesday, I walked out to my car for work and on my windshield I found a cd my friend made me full of Christmas tunes..excellent start to my day!
Hope you had a great holiday!

http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...