I pinned this photo to my on a perfect day board on Pinterest a week or so ago, and I’ve been enamored with it ever since. It illustrates how I feel today and oh how I wish I could just hop on a train and travel through the wilderness. I would bundle up with a scarf, hat, and boots…then I would sit at the window with a cup of coffee and gaze at all the scenery. It would be a perfect day.
Anyway, I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to blog about today so when I found this prompt I decided that I was just going to fill in the blanks…
1. I am a dreamer and a doer.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was move away to attend college where I didn’t know a single soul.
3. I feel prettiest when someone tells me so. Or at night right before I slip into bed with a makeup less face and naturally curly hair.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is an overactive mind.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is homemade chicken & dumplings or my mom’s sweet potato casserole.
6. The way to my heart is through genuineness and intentionality. Or with coffee, peanut butter M&M’s, and children’s books (on a lighter note).
7. I would like to love Christ more and more. Encourage and love my future students as a teacher. Be a wife one day that brings honor and joy to my husband.