Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Currently

patty2patty

Fun moments with one of my roomies! Don’t you wish you lived with us? Ha!

Reading The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis and The Bravehearted Gospel by Eric Ludy.

Writing this post…

Listening to the rustling leaves and traffic right outside my open window.

Thinking about the human biology that I’m avoiding studying for. My textbook and all my flash cards are strewn across my bed, but I can’t find the motivation to sit down for a long enough duration. Bleh.

Wishing that the leaves would have a full explosion of colors. The seasonal change seems delayed this year and I’m missing all the reds, oranges, and yellows.

Watching this video. The lyrics get me every single time.

Loving that my fall break is this weekend! I get to spend time with a sweet friend and my family. Pure happiness.

Wanting to score some awesome finds when I go thrift shopping with my friend and mom on Friday. It truly is the little things. :)

Needing to work on the two papers I have due next week instead of pouring all of my “writing creativity” into this post…

Feeling thankful for the friendships in my life. I never would have imagined the phenomenal girls I would be blessed to know this time a year ago!

menchies

P.S. This photo has a backstory…

Last Saturday, a local frozen yogurt place had a competition that the first 20 people in line would receive free frozen yogurt every day for the next month. Kelsie (one of my close friends) and I were all for that so we decided to give it a try! Well, we were numbers 17 and 18 in line. Hooray! While we were waiting in line we met this sweet boy who entertained us the entire time. Also, I’ve now had frozen yogurt every day since Friday.

3 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Ummmm. does that free yogurt include ALL of your friends ;) If so, ship some to Peru ;)

You're adorable.

J.ham said...

You look adorable in that baseball tee. Cute stuff!

Holly said...

That frozen yoghurt giveaway sounds awesome. I am now jealous. LOL!
I wonder whether you'll be sick of yoghurt by the end of the month, though?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...