I discovered a new blog, Create Like Crazy, this morning and snagged the idea for this post from her. She created a list of random facts about herself to use as an atypical "about me." I loved what she shared and was inspired to create my own list...
1. I have a habit of reading the last page of a book early on.
2. I'd rather go to the mountains than the beach.
3. I can never settle on what my "dream" grade level to teach is. Just when I fall in love with the little ones (K-2nd), I develop a love for the older kids (4th/5th).
4. Only two books have made me cry; Redeeming Love and A Thousand Splendid Suns.
5. I've kept a journal consistently for the past three years.
6. I write letters to my future husband that I'll give to him once we're married.
7. A large majority of my clothes are from thrift stores.
8. Peanut butter M&M's are my downfall.
9. Driving with the windows down while singing along to my favorite songs is a stress reliever for me.
10. Tulips are my favorite flower, but gardenias are a close second because of their smell.
11. I could listen to (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding over and over.
12. I truly don't know what I would major in if I weren't pursuing elementary education. I'm a huge (future) teacher nerd.
13. I lived in Tallahassee until I moved away for college. I don't ever plan to move back.
14. I blog stalked for two years before I started my own. I've grown to love this creative outlet and community of women I've "met."
15. I love my middle name, Grey. I wish I had never stopped being called Samantha Grey when I was seven or eight.
So, there you have it...a hodge podge of random facts about me. If you decide to make your own list please share it with me!