Monday, July 22, 2013

weekend adventures

If you spend enough time around me you’ll know that my love for the mountains runs deep. I’m so thankful to be able to get out and just explore. Here are a few snapshots of this weekend’s adventures…

My mom’s best friend came up to visit with one of her sons. So we hopped in the car to go exploring and hiking {of course}. Love these adventures.

s7

Hiked to a waterfall…the sun was shining so brightly on the water at one point.

s4

s1

Went swimming at the Ocoee river.

v2

s3

We also went to the drive-in movies to see Despicable Me 2. The drive-in is quickly becoming one of my favorite things. And catching glimpses of the sunset as we waited was majestic. It was one of those moments where you just whisper, “Wow Jesus…thank You."

s6

Saturday night I went four wheeler riding with my dad {a little wind blown but happy!}. We stopped by our neighbors on the way home to chat. The sun was starting to set and the breeze felt so nice. We walked around their small farm to see the animals and they made sure we left with fresh corn, tomatoes, and cucumber.

photo (7)

s2

Here’s to more adventures this week! Get out and explore, friends.

1 comment:

Rosala said...

Awesome! Were you (or people) able to climb up the waterfall?

Gorgeous sunset at the drive-in. God is so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...