Friday, July 6, 2012

Letter Day

fridaysletters

We made it through another week which means it’s time to write a few letters again! I’m linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds to participate…

Dear Janice (one of my best friends),

You’re engaged and my heart is bursting with happiness for you! I’m so thankful that we met during those awkward middle school days and forged a friendship that has been such a blessing to me ever since. Now, you’re getting to marry the man you love with all your heart!

Side note: She was proposed to on top of a waterfall…how romantic is that?!

Dear Ben Rector,

I just adore your music. I don't think I will ever get tired of your voice. I can't wait to dance to this in my kitchen with my {future} hubby one day.

Dear snail mail,

You are one of my favorite ways to communicate! I've especially loved the unexpected letters and packages you've brought lately. Keep 'em coming.

Dear Liz from explore. dream. discover,

Your photos make me want to move to Europe right this minute! You travel all over and capture some of the most breathtaking shots. Someday I'll visit these places too...

Dear summer days,

Despite the heat wave, you've been so very good to me. As much as I love school, I'm soaking up this time free of obligations. Please take your time in coming to an end.

7 comments:

The Hopewell House said...

I totally agree with the Ben Rector comment & as for traveling, I so agree!

Allison said...

I love snail mail too. It seems so much more authentic for some reason and it's so exciting to get a letter!!

Unknown said...

Love snail mail! It just doesn't happen enough! cute blog!

Brandy Bruce said...

K, I'm going to have to check Ben Rector out. I feel like I haven't heard of him!

Kait said...

I.Love.Ben.Rector! He was roommates at the University of Arkansas with a guy I went to high school with, so my friends and I saw one of his very early shows. He is amazing and the song Hank gets me every time.

Unknown said...

love Ben Rector too!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good one!

Kaitlin said...

I just came across your blog - it's ADORABLE! Can't wait to read more!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...