Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I {Link Up}

Today, I’m linking up with Breanna, Kristen, Amanda, Shane, Danielle, and Jenna to participate in the “Me, Myself, and I” link up.

linky
Time to tackle those questions…

1. What is your biggest phobia?

I’m not sure if it’s a phobia, but I hate swimming in water where I can’t see what’s beneath me. I grew up in Florida where most of the beaches along the panhandle have crystal clear blue water. So, I don’t like swimming in murky water. Eeeek! It gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about what I may be swimming on top of…

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?

Oh goodness, this is the toughest question in my opinion. There isn’t one day that stands out in my mind…I have many days that bring sweet memories. But, I would like to go back a relive a day in fifth grade. There are so many things I loved about that year!

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?

I’m only 19 now, so I have lots of living to do. But, my mom always says that each year gets better and better! If I could choose an age to stay, I would pick 30. By then I’ll be in my 8th or 9th year teaching, probably married to my best friend, and getting ready to have (or adopt) a child. What’s not to love about that?!?

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

I haven’t been mistaken for a celebrity before! But, I would love to be mistaken for Kate Middleton. I can’t think of one woman who would be opposed to that.

Picnic

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?

-"To Whom It May Concern" by The Civil Wars
-"Dance With Me Baby" by Ben Rector
-"Dreams" by The Cranberries
-"Liberty" by Shane & Shane
-"Seeds" by Brooke Fraser
-"Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

Now, it's your turn to link up! I would love to see how you'd answer the questions. 

10 comments:

Katie Cook said...

oh my goodness, I HEAR you on the murky waters girl! I am like deathly afraid of fish (I guess that would be my phobia) and my husband loves to snorkle so when we do go out, my rule is that he has to hold my hand the ENTIRE time because i'm such a scardycat! haha!

Allie said...

dude murky waters totally would creep me out. like you don't know what could be down there!

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

I love love your soundtrack to your life!! :) I love those bands/ people!! :)

Allison said...

I hate swimming in murky water too! Yikes! And I love every song in your soundtrack! Great picks!

Victoria said...

Stopping by from the link up! I'm totally with you on #1! I even freak if the water is clear, but super super deep. I just don't like not knowing.

Wouldn't mind being mistaken for Kate either...And Ben Rector, well, don't even get me started! Love that song.

Savannah said...

I'm with you on every year getting better and better! Most girls I've seen haven't wished "30" upon themselves. However, I think by then life will be pretty fantastic too!

marj said...

hi! im visiting via the me, myself, and i linkup!

i not only want to look like kate middleton (which is a FAAAR cry from me!) but i want to BE her! lol ... her life is amazing!

Traci said...

Murky water is a no go for me too. I will only swim in a pool Or crystal clear water.

L.A. said...

"To Whom It May Concern" by The Civil Wars, definitely holds a prominent place in the soundtrack of my life as well!

Ameera (أميرة) said...

Kate Middleton has class :)
So happy to be able to get to know you a bit better!

Praying for you,
Tiff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...