Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Beautiful Exchange

This Saturday morning I’m waking up slowly. I have messy hair pulled up high and I can hear the coffee pot brewing. Last night was one of those nights that just makes me smile…I met up with a few of my close friends and it was too much fun. I was hunched over holding my stomach many times because I was laughing so hard. Those moments are overflowing with life and I am oh so thankful for sore tummies and red faces.

I have lots of studying to do this weekend because finals start at the end of the week. But before I start I wanted to share with you a song that always leaves me in awe of Jesus.

When only love could make a way

You gave your life in a beautiful exchange

When only love could break these chains

You gave your life in a beautiful exchange

Earlier this week, I wrote a Theology paper on why it’s necessary as Christians to adhere to the belief that Jesus truly died. The lyrics to this song kept coming back to me and I realized it’s because they describe the gospel.

I’m urge you to listen to the lyrics and let them speak to you. Wishing you all a joyful Saturday!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

This has got to be one of my all time favourite worship songs! Every time I listen to it, I get goose bumps at how incredible the lyrics are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...