Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One more week…

coffee{via}

Only one more week until my mornings look like the above photo…waking up slowly. Cuddled under a blanket on the front porch with coffee in hand. Digging into the Word. I’m just an teensy weensy bit excited for a month long break away from classes and work.

Since I’ll be home just short of an entire month I want to make sure my days are productive. I know there will be an abundance of relaxation, but I desire for my time off to be fruitful as well. So I decided to come up with a few goals I wish to conquer while I’m at home…

write handwritten letters to friends

blog 3-4 times per week

volunteer in my local community

start applying for the teacher education program

have a skype date with Ameera

read at least six books

apply for scholarships my university offers

continue going through the she reads truth plan on Advent

On a “lighter” note…

spend lots of quality time with my parents

visit Biltmore in Asheville, NC with my momma

drink oodles of hot chocolate

play in the snow (*crossing my fingers for snow!*)

watch an abundance of Christmas movies

I want to leave you with a clip from Gilmore girls that always makes me smile. I feel a lot like this most mornings!

Wishing each of you the sweetest of Tuesday!

6 comments:

Jasmine Victoria said...

That clip from GG is so us, and I am not ashamed of it!

Kiki said...

I love all those ideas and just the idea of being productive during a break from school as well! Writing letters is something I've been dying to do for some time now and you've definitely motivated me to get to it this Christmas break!

Amanda G. said...

Your break sounds so wonderful, enjoy that time off. I am making my break to- do list as well!

Anonymous said...

YAY GG! I'm so jealous of your month off. PTO is nice, but I only get a week...I'd definitely trade not getting paid if I got another month-long school break.

Kelly said...

Here's hoping you get that snow! Biltmore in the snow would be superb!

Katie Cook said...

you are just so cute! i love this list!! have a wonderful break girl!! love Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...