Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Done, done, done.

joy{So much joy because I’m done, done, done!}

Good afternoon, girls! I am hours away from heading home for Christmas break. I’ve checked out of my apartment and have an hour to kill before going to work. So I’m sitting in the corner at Starbucks taking in the busyness of the coffee shop. By 5:30 I’ll officially be done with this semester. Woohoo! This semester has been challenging and rewarding all wrapped up in a wonderful way, but I’m definitely ready to embrace Christmas break.

I did a little happy dance earlier for finishing this semester. If only you could have joined me! I hope to blog frequently over the break about all my adventures. :)

6 comments:

Kaitlyn's Life and Blogs said...

I def did a happy dance because this semester was killer for me too.

Rachael said...

Congrats on being done, gorgeous! So exciting... :) I've got another week before break... but it can't come soon enough!

Amanda G. said...

Yay! Congrats! Enjoy your break :)

alliespence. said...

Yay!!! I know how good that feels! Congrats Samantha! I hope you've had a good semester :D

Kiki said...

Yay for being done! That feeling is awesome, right? Enjoy your Christmas break! Can't wait to read your next post. :)

Unknown said...

Oh the feeling of being done with the semester is the best! Congrats! I hope your break is full of fun and relaxation.

Merry Christmas!

xo, gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...