Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Coziness

Girls, I’ve completely embraced the coziness of Christmas break and it has been entirely lovely. As much as I love being at school, I’m loving this month of rest and relaxation…

Waking up slowly. Sipping on cup(s) of coffee. Studying the Word in my pajamas. Wearing comfy clothes all day long. Writing and receiving handwritten letters. Watching television classics. Lots and lots of reading…I’m currently on my sixth book within the last three weeks.

comfyI Love Lucy makes me laugh every single time and I just adore watching The Dick Van Dyke Show with the young Mary Tyler Moore. Ah! These are the best.
 
cozyPure coziness being in a t-shirt wrapped in a throw blanket.
 
bonhoefferI spent a majority of the afternoon reading yesterday. If you haven’t checked out this book yet, you should! It’s a little lengthy (624 pages), but I couldn’t recommend it more.
 
One last thing, my friend Jasmine just started a blog! She will be completing an internship at an art museum in LONDON next semester. How exciting is that?! Go check her out here and tell her I sent you over...
 
Wishing all of you a cozy weekend as well!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This does look quite cozy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...