Friday, December 14, 2012

Letters


{Last night...apple cider and handwritten letters}
 
My heart is so full in this moment. I am still in my pajamas and sipping a cup of coffee as I wake up slowly. Last night I spent the majority of the evening alternating between reading underneath a throw blanket and writing letters. I've been meaning to sit down and write handwritten letters for a while now, but I am just now getting to. I adore sending and receiving handwritten letters...there is something that is all together lovely knowing that someone took time to write specifically to me.

While I'm in a letter writing mode, I thought I would write a few more this morning...

Dear blog friends,

Your sweet emails and thoughtful comments encourage me more than you know. I truly mean every word of that. I never imagined I would "meet" other young women with such kindred hearts.

Dear Pandora,

Your Elvis Presley (Holiday) station makes me smile with every Christmas classic that's played.

Dear cold weather,

Please snow. Please snow. Please snow.

Dear Christmas break,

You're my absolute favorite. Cozy days at home...afternoon walks...time to read...ample amounts of apple cider and coffee...etc. I'm a fan of it all.

Happiest of Fridays to you, sweet ladies!


2 comments:

courtney said...

oh what a wonderful picture of celebrating christmas!! sounds like you are enjoying a well deserved christmas break :D

Jo said...

Yes, Snow! It hasn't snowed where I live either... I really am wanting some snow for Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...